Website Manager

Colonial Heights Soccer Association - TriCities United

News Detail


Apr, 2020

Spring 2020 Cancellation


As a follow up to the governor's announcement to shut down activities until June 10th, all activities have been canceled for the Spring 2020 season. This is in line with local Rec Departments and congruent with the school closures. 

The Rec Dept has removed the goals from the field to prevent activity.

To assist us in moving forward towards next season, we ask that those of you that registered players for this Spring 2020 season complete the questionnaire in link below.  This will only take approximately 2 minutes of your time.

Spring 2020 Soccer Questionnaire

We will use the survey results to help guide us into a plan of action regarding 2020 Spring fees.  We are considering the option of allowing the Spring fee cover the costs of Fall fees and/or refunds. 

As a small nonprofit club that was prepared for the season to start a week before the closures began, we had already incurred ~35% of our costs up front for uniforms, equipment, and concessions.  Full refunds will be unlikely, unless deferrals are made by a significant number of parents/players.  The circumstances are different depending on the level of play as well.  Uniform & registration costs for our cross association and travel players is higher than our in-house Rec program.

We would ask that you complete the survey within the next 2 weeks to allow us to make a decision and take action.

More information will be provided once a plan has been finalized.  Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.


Brandon Smith
CHSA President